OFSTED RATES US GOOD, AGAIN
Here are some facts that OFSTED had to say about us:
- A major strength is the relationship between the agency and carers
- Children’s life chances significantly improve due to the care, support and protection they receive from loving and nurturing fostering families
- Children’s diverse needs are well met by foster carers who are robustly recruited and well trained
- The families are encouraged to actively engage the children and young people in decision-making about their current and future choices
- Agency staff clearly understand the lifelong implications of adoption and maintain excellent relationships with adoptive families and young people
- Adoptive families and staff regard the agency as ‘family’ that is ‘always there when we need them’. One adopter said, ‘We have always found them excellent; they were very supportive when we fostered through them and the support has continued since we adopted.’
- The support provided to adopted young people and adults and their families is individualised and non-judgmental. The effectiveness of this support is demonstrated by the fact that the agency has not experienced a breakdown of any of its adoptive families since it was registered.
New Fostering Report not yet published by Ofsted.